- Flood prevention gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Plastic covered gabion net
- Lead wire gabion net
- Five twisted gabion nets
- Plastic gabion net
- Reinforced gabion net
- Galvanized gabion net
- Zinc-aluminum gabion net
- Gabion cage
- Ecological gabion net
- Silicon gabion net
- Welded gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Lead wire gbin net
- Lead wire gabion slope protection
- Galvanized grid
- River channel gbin
- Gabion retaining wall
- Silicone Gabion
- Reinforced gabin
- Gabion mat
- Galvanized Renault pads
- pvc renault cushion
- Renault padding
- Double partition Renault cushion
Address: Yuanxi Village, Anping County, Hebei Province
Gabion retaining wall
The Gabion retaining wall refers to a box-shaped cage made of a heavy hexagonal net, so it is called a "gabion net or gabion net cage", and it is also called a Gabion cage in Europe. The Gabion retaining wall is filled with stones at the construction site to form a structure with flexibility, water permeability and integrity, such as anti-erosion engineering for retaining walls, river linings, weirs and other supports.
The Gabion retaining wall is divided into several cells by partitions (twisted hexagonal metal mesh) separated by 1 meter. In order to strengthen the strength of the gabion cage structure, the edges of all mesh panels are thicker. Wire. Control and guide river and flood discharge dams and diversion dams for rockfall protection to prevent water and soil erosion. Bridge protection. Soil structure. Coastal defense project. Port engineering retaining wall road protection.
Features of the Gabion retaining wall:
(1) Economy. Just fill the stone with the cage and seal it.
(2) The construction is simple and does not require special technology.
(3) It has a strong ability to resist natural damage, corrosion resistance and adverse weather effects.
(4) Can withstand a wide range of deformations without collapse.
(5) The silt between the stones in the cage is conducive to plant production, and can be integrated with the surrounding natural environment.
(6) It has good permeability and can prevent damage caused by hydrostatic force.
(7) Save transportation costs. It can be folded up for transportation and assembled on the construction site.
(1)控制和引导河流及洪水； (2) 泄洪坝和导流坝； (3) 岩崩防护； (4) 防止水水土流失； (5)大桥保护； (6) 固土结构； (7)海滨防御工程； (8) 港口工程； (9)挡土墙； (10)道路防护 The main uses of the Gabion retaining wall are: (1) controlling and guiding rivers and floods; (2) flood dams and diversion dams; (3) rockfall protection; (4) preventing water and soil erosion; (5) bridge protection; 6) Soil-fixing structure; (7) Coastal defense works; (8) Port works; (9) Retaining walls; (10) Road protection
Gabion nets are often used in retaining walls of water conservancy projects. Gabion nets are retaining walls that are stacked with gabion net cages between 0.5 meters and 1.0 meters. The gabion cage wall is mainly used for steep hillsides, and its function is to control debris flow, prevent landslides, and protect roads and railways.