- Flood prevention gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Plastic covered gabion net
- Lead wire gabion net
- Five twisted gabion nets
- Plastic gabion net
- Reinforced gabion net
- Galvanized gabion net
- Zinc-aluminum gabion net
- Gabion cage
- Ecological gabion net
- Silicon gabion net
- Welded gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Lead wire gbin net
- Lead wire gabion slope protection
- Galvanized grid
- River channel gbin
- Gabion retaining wall
- Silicone Gabion
- Reinforced gabin
- Gabion mat
- Galvanized Renault pads
- pvc renault cushion
- Renault padding
- Double partition Renault cushion
Address: Yuanxi Village, Anping County, Hebei Province
Material: Low-carbon steel wire galvanized wire zinc aluminum alloy
Aperture: 6 * 8cm, 8 * 10cm, 10 * 12cm, 12 * 15cm
Weaving process: machine-made twisted hexagon
Item: customized according to customer requirements
Wire diameter: 2.0-4.0mm
Mesh elongation:> 12%
Tensile strength: 350-550Mpa
Use temperature: normal temperature
Uses: water conservancy projects, river care, ecological greening.
Surface treatment process: hot and cold galvanized Golfan plastic (PVC)
Product specifications: according to customer requirements
Flood prevention grid network construction:
(1) Precautions for the construction of the flood prevention grid network In-depth study of the drawing design before construction, and if the accuracy measurement of the dimensions and specifications does not match, notify the constructor and the manufacturer in time.
(2) Prepare the production cycle of the flood prevention grid material, arrange the flood prevention grid network to the construction site in advance , conduct quality supervision, and make strict product inspections.
(3) Unload the product after passing the inspection of the flood prevention Gabion cage, expand the compressed packing product of the flood protection Gabion net , fill it with solid and dense stone pebbles, seal it into the flood protection Gabion net, and fix it with lashing wire around it. It has the effect of resistance to erosion and stability, and finally uses crushed stone to pull the whole flat, environmentally friendly, green and beautiful.
(4) Blocks installed in flood-proof Gabion cages have limitations on individual terrains depending on the foundation. Depending on whether the stones are manually moved, the filling material and the flood-proof Gabion mesh binding wire must meet the design requirements, and also meet international standards. The overall layout Have someone to provide technical guidance.
(5) Take photos at the bottom of the flood prevention grid after one construction.
Use of flood control grid: The structural application and the protection of river banks and slope foot protection are very successful examples. It takes full advantage of the ecological grid and achieves the ideal effect that cannot be achieved by other methods.