- Flood prevention gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Plastic covered gabion net
- Lead wire gabion net
- Five twisted gabion nets
- Plastic gabion net
- Reinforced gabion net
- Galvanized gabion net
- Zinc-aluminum gabion net
- Gabion cage
- Ecological gabion net
- Silicon gabion net
- Welded gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Lead wire gbin net
- Lead wire gabion slope protection
- Galvanized grid
- River channel gbin
- Gabion retaining wall
- Silicone Gabion
- Reinforced gabin
- Gabion mat
- Galvanized Renault pads
- pvc renault cushion
- Renault padding
- Double partition Renault cushion
Address: Yuanxi Village, Anping County, Hebei Province
The ecological grid structure is a common method of retaining soil stabilization on slopes. Because it is economical, convenient to construct, can be obtained from local materials, filled with soil, gravel, and natural grading, it quickly forms a retaining or waterproof structure. Willing to be adopted by the engineering community. The guest net is a flexible structure and has good self-adjustment for uneven subsidence. The porosity of the shore and the gap between the stones are conducive to animal habitation and plant growth. The planting and greening of available soil bags above the waterline meets ecological considerations and safety requirements.
As a new ecological grid structure with new technology, new technology and new materials, it has not only been successfully applied to water conservancy projects, but also played a huge role in highway, railway engineering, and embankment protection projects. The organic combination of engineering structure and ecological environment is well achieved. At the same time, compared with some traditional rigid structures, it has its own advantages. Therefore, it has been favored by the majority of constructors in protecting riverbeds, controlling landslides, preventing debris flow, and preventing falling rocks from ecological protection.
7 excellent performances of the ecological Gabion network:
1. Economical, just put the stone into the cage and seal it.
2. Simple construction without special technology.
3. Have strong resistance to natural damage and resistance to corrosion and adverse weather effects.
4. Can withstand a wide range of deformations without still collapsing.
5. The silt between the stones in the cage is conducive to plant production and can be integrated into the surrounding natural environment.
6. Has good permeability and can prevent damage caused by hydrostatic force.
7. Save transportation costs, it can be folded and transported, and assembled on the construction site.