- Flood prevention gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Plastic covered gabion net
- Lead wire gabion net
- Five twisted gabion nets
- Plastic gabion net
- Reinforced gabion net
- Galvanized gabion net
- Zinc-aluminum gabion net
- Gabion cage
- Ecological gabion net
- Silicon gabion net
- Welded gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Lead wire gbin net
- Lead wire gabion slope protection
- Galvanized grid
- River channel gbin
- Gabion retaining wall
- Silicone Gabion
- Reinforced gabin
- Gabion mat
- Galvanized Renault pads
- pvc renault cushion
- Renault padding
- Double partition Renault cushion
Address: Yuanxi Village, Anping County, Hebei Province
Gubin cage, which acts as a solid dyke and scour, has good characteristics such as permeability.
Material analysis of woven wire mesh of Gubin cage (green coast mat): It is a non-alloy low-carbon steel wire of various standard sizes produced by wire drawing through cold drawing according to the needs of different products, from production process to quality standards. Strict requirements.
The tensile strength of the steel wire reaches 350-550N / M㎡ and the elongation is not less than 10%, which meets the requirements of EN10223-3.
The steel wire has undergone many strict processes, and then hot-dip galvanized, re-galvanized (5% aluminum-zinc alloy), 10% aluminum-zinc alloy, or coated with plastic (resin film) are used to improve the product in different Durability under environmental conditions.
Features: 1, can withstand a wide range of deformation, but still does not collapse.
2. It has good permeability and can prevent damage caused by hydrostatic force.
3. Save transportation costs. It can be folded up for transportation and assembled on the construction site.
4. Simple construction, no special technology required.
5, has a strong ability to resist natural damage and resistance to corrosion and adverse weather effects.
6. The silt between the stones in the cage is conducive to plant production and can be integrated into the surrounding natural environment.
I. Controlling and guiding rivers and floods: The Gabion network can permanently protect riverbeds and banks, effectively preventing water from washing the banks and soil erosion.
2. Protection of channels, canals, and riverbeds: When natural rivers are reconstructed and artificial channels are excavated, the Gabion net can effectively and permanently protect river banks or riverbeds. It can also control water flow and prevent water loss, especially in It has excellent effects on environmental protection and water quality maintenance.
III. Bank protection and slope protection: The Gabion network has been very successful in protecting rivers and lakes and its slope feet. The Gabion network has taken full advantage of the ecological grid to achieve the desired effect that cannot be achieved by other methods.