- Flood prevention gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Plastic covered gabion net
- Lead wire gabion net
- Five twisted gabion nets
- Plastic gabion net
- Reinforced gabion net
- Galvanized gabion net
- Zinc-aluminum gabion net
- Gabion cage
- Ecological gabion net
- Silicon gabion net
- Welded gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Lead wire gbin net
- Lead wire gabion slope protection
- Galvanized grid
- River channel gbin
- Gabion retaining wall
- Silicone Gabion
- Reinforced gabin
- Gabion mat
- Galvanized Renault pads
- pvc renault cushion
- Renault padding
- Double partition Renault cushion
Address: Yuanxi Village, Anping County, Hebei Province
Galvanized lead wire cage
Lead wire cages are also called lead stone cages because weaved metal wires are like lead wires, and weaved structures are made of angled nets (hexagonal nets).
(1) The galvanized large wire size hexagon mesh is braided with high-quality low-carbon steel wire. The diameter of the steel wire can reach 2.0mm-4.0mm. The surface of the steel wire is usually protected by hot-dip galvanizing. Made, the maximum amount of galvanization can reach 300g / m2.
(2) Galvanized wire-coated hexagonal mesh is a PVC protective layer wrapped on the surface of galvanized iron wire, and then woven into a hexagonal mesh of various specifications. This PVC protective layer will greatly increase the protection in highly polluted environments, and through the choice of different colors, it can be integrated with the surrounding natural environment.
All of the following tests must be performed before the mesh is used to weave the Gabion mesh:
(1) The tensile strength of all steel wires (including the manufacture of Gabion mesh and binding wires) is not less than 515MPa.
(2) Elongation: The test sample is at least 30cm long and the elongation is not less than 12%.
(3) Zinc layer adhesion requirements: When the galvanized steel wire is wrapped around a round bar 4 times the wire diameter for 6 weeks, when rubbed with fingers, the galvanized layer does not peel off or break. Outer resin film (PVC): (1) The tensile strength is not less than 2016MPa. (2) The elongation is not less than 200%.
Lead wire cage mesh: (1) The tensile strength is not less than 4213kN / m. (2) The impact strength is not less than 2316kN / m. (3) The strength of the side wire connection is not less than 1715kN / m.
Wire cage assembly:
(1) The gabion unit is delivered to the project site in sets. The construction staff first erected each piece to ensure that each piece was in an accurate position.
(2) The four corners of the gabion can be lashed. The lashing can be made of lashing wire or metal ring.
(3) Connect the spacer and the mesh body with a binding wire or a metal ring.