- Flood prevention gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Plastic covered gabion net
- Lead wire gabion net
- Five twisted gabion nets
- Plastic gabion net
- Reinforced gabion net
- Galvanized gabion net
- Zinc-aluminum gabion net
- Gabion cage
- Ecological gabion net
- Silicon gabion net
- Welded gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Lead wire gbin net
- Lead wire gabion slope protection
- Galvanized grid
- River channel gbin
- Gabion retaining wall
- Silicone Gabion
- Reinforced gabin
- Gabion mat
- Galvanized Renault pads
- pvc renault cushion
- Renault padding
- Double partition Renault cushion
Address: Yuanxi Village, Anping County, Hebei Province
The gabion cage is divided into several cells by a 1-meter spacer (twisted hexagonal metal mesh). In order to strengthen the structure of the gabion cage, all the mesh panels have thicker edges. Wire. Control and guide river and flood discharge dams and diversion dams for rockfall protection to prevent water and soil erosion. Bridge protection. Soil structure. Coastal defense project. Port engineering retaining wall road protection.
Cages refer to box-shaped cages made of heavy-duty hexagonal nets, so they are called "gabion nets or gabion net cages", and they are also called Gebin nets and gabion net cages in Europe. Gabion cages are filled with stones at the construction site to form a structure with flexibility, water permeability and integrity, such as anti-erosion engineering for retaining walls, river linings, weirs and other supports.
Gabion net (Gabbin net) is a net box made of metal wire woven angle net (hexagonal net). The metal wire diameter used varies according to the size of the hexagon. If it is a metal-coated metal wire hexagon, use a metal wire with a diameter of 2.0mm to 4.0mm. If it is a PVC-coated metal wire woven hexagonal mesh, use a PVC with an outer diameter of 3.0mm to 4.5mm ( (Metal) wire, and the wire at the edge of the outer frame uses a wire that is one size thicker than the hexagonal wire.
Features: (1) Economy. Just fill the stone with the cage and seal it.
(2) The construction is simple and does not require special technology.
(3) It has a strong ability to resist natural damage, corrosion resistance and adverse weather effects.
(4) Can withstand a wide range of deformations without collapse.
(5) The silt between the stones in the cage is conducive to plant production and can be integrated into the surrounding natural environment.
(6) It has good permeability and can prevent damage caused by hydrostatic force.
(7) Save transportation costs. It can be folded up for transportation and assembled on the construction site.
(8) Environmental protection. Cadmium (cd) <10ppm, lead (pb) <50ppm, other harmful substances such as mercury (hg), hexavalent chromium (cr6 +), polybrominated biphenyls (pbb), and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (pbde) were not detected, which fully complied with rosh Environmental standards. <>
Uses: (1) controlling and guiding rivers and floods; (2) flood dams and diversion dams; (3) rockfall protection; (4) preventing water and soil erosion; (5) bridge protection; (6) soil-fixing structures; (7) coastal defense works; (8) port works; (9) retaining walls; (10) road protection