- Flood prevention gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Plastic covered gabion net
- Lead wire gabion net
- Five twisted gabion nets
- Plastic gabion net
- Reinforced gabion net
- Galvanized gabion net
- Zinc-aluminum gabion net
- Gabion cage
- Ecological gabion net
- Silicon gabion net
- Welded gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Lead wire gbin net
- Lead wire gabion slope protection
- Galvanized grid
- River channel gbin
- Gabion retaining wall
- Silicone Gabion
- Reinforced gabin
- Gabion mat
- Galvanized Renault pads
- pvc renault cushion
- Renault padding
- Double partition Renault cushion
Address: Yuanxi Village, Anping County, Hebei Province
Plastic gabion net
Plastic covered gabion net is a net box made of a hexagonal net (hexagonal net) woven with metal wire unidirectionally twisted for two weeks in one direction. Pads and gabion mesh mats are divided into several cells by partitions. In order to strengthen the structure of gabion mesh mats, all the edges of the panel are made of larger diameter steel wires.
Basic parameters: (1) Aperture: 60 * 80mm, 80 * 100mm, 80 * 120mm, 100 * 120mm, 120 * 150mm
The length of the twisted part of the double wire must not be less than 50mm. To ensure that the metal coating and PVC coating of the twisted wire are not damaged.
(2) Wire diameter: The gabion net is divided into three wire diameters—mesh wire, edge wire, and tie wire.
1.The range of the mesh is 2mm-4mm
2. The edge wire is generally larger than the mesh wire, and the thickness is 0.5mm-1mm.
3. The tie wire is generally smaller than the mesh wire, and the most common is 2.2mm.
(3) Wire tension: not less than 38kg / m2 380N / mm
(4) Surface treatment
1. Galvanized. The maximum zinc content is 10g / m2. Poor corrosion resistance
2. Hot-dip galvanized. The maximum zinc content can reach 300g / m2. Strong antisepsis
3. Gao Erfan (zinc aluminum alloy). This is divided into two materials, zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare earth alloy steel wire and zinc-10% aluminum mixed rare-earth alloy steel wire. Super corrosion resistance
4. PVC coated. The thickness of the plastic package is generally 1.0mm, for example: 3.7mm after packaging. Strong anti-corrosion
(5) Partition: Add one partition per meter in the long direction of the gabion net
(6) Size: can be customized
(7) Contrast range of aperture and wire diameter
Uses: Mainly used as slope protection structures for rivers, bank slopes and subgrade slopes. Not only can the river bank be prevented from being damaged by water currents, wind and waves, but also the natural convection exchange function between the water body and the soil below the slope is achieved, and the ecological balance is achieved. Planting green on the slope can add landscape and greening effects.
1. Galvanized wire-coated hexagonal mesh is a PVC (plastic) protective layer coated on the surface of galvanized wire, and then woven into a hexagonal mesh of various specifications. This layer of PVC protective layer will greatly increase the service life of the net, and through the choice of different colors, it can be integrated with the surrounding natural environment.
2. Zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare earth steel wire covered with plastic: The surface of zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare earth steel wire is covered with a PVC protective layer, and then woven into a hexagonal mesh of various specifications. This layer of PVC protective layer will greatly increase the service life of the net, and through the choice of different colors, it can be integrated with the surrounding natural environment.