- Flood prevention gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Plastic covered gabion net
- Lead wire gabion net
- Five twisted gabion nets
- Plastic gabion net
- Reinforced gabion net
- Galvanized gabion net
- Zinc-aluminum gabion net
- Gabion cage
- Ecological gabion net
- Silicon gabion net
- Welded gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Lead wire gbin net
- Lead wire gabion slope protection
- Galvanized grid
- River channel gbin
- Gabion retaining wall
- Silicone Gabion
- Reinforced gabin
- Gabion mat
- Galvanized Renault pads
- pvc renault cushion
- Renault padding
- Double partition Renault cushion
Address: Yuanxi Village, Anping County, Hebei Province
Reinforced gabion net
Reinforced gabion net is also called reinforced heavy-duty hexagonal net. The reinforced heavy-duty hexagonal net is added with straight iron wire when weaving hexagonal net, or weaving direction in vertical direction or parallel direction.
The tensile strength of the reinforced heavy hexagonal mesh is higher than that of ordinary mesh, and the diameter of the reinforced wire is generally not less than the diameter of the side wire. Installed on the subgrade, especially when the foundation's foundation stress is very high, it can absorb and fundamentally weaken the tensile stress seam value caused by cracks or traffic.
The reinforced gabion cage is connected with a reinforced heavy-duty hexagonal net behind the cage, which is connected to the mesh behind the cage. The mesh extends into the soil and acts as a reinforced mesh for the cage. The friction between the soil and the mesh is used. To increase the huge anti-sliding force, with good environmental affinity.
Reinforced gabion mesh material: (1) Galvanized steel wire: high-quality low-carbon steel wire, the diameter of the wire is 2.0MM-4.0MM, the tensile strength of the wire is not less than 380Mpa, the surface of the wire is protected by hot-dip galvanizing, galvanized The thickness of the protective layer is made according to customer requirements, and the maximum amount of galvanization can reach 300g / m2.
(2) Zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare-earth alloy steel wire: (also called Galvan) steel wire, which is a new and emerging new material that has been emerging internationally in recent years. The corrosion resistance is traditionally pure galvanized More than 3 times, the diameter of the steel wire can reach 1.0MM-3.0MM, and the tensile strength of the steel wire is not less than 1380Mpa.
(3) Galvanized steel wire covered with plastic: high-quality low-carbon steel wire, covered with a PVC protective layer on the surface of the steel wire, and then woven into a hexagonal mesh of various specifications. This layer of PVC protective layer will greatly increase the protection in the highly polluted environment, and it can be integrated with the surrounding environment through the choice of different colors.
(4) Zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare-earth alloy steel wire clad plastic: The surface of zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare-earth alloy steel wire is covered with a PVC protective layer, and then woven into a hexagonal mesh of various specifications. This layer of PVC protective layer will greatly increase the protection in the highly polluted environment, and it can be integrated with the surrounding environment through the choice of different colors.
Uses: Reinforced gabion nets are widely used. They are mainly used for strengthening river banks and guiding water flow. Reinforced gabion net cages are usually located on the inside of the dam. They are mainly used in places where the water velocity is relatively turbulent. The river flushes the gabion net instead of directly washing the embankment, which reduces the damage to the embankment.
Reinforced gabion nets can also be used to guide river water. The river generally flows along the inherent channel. The river channel may have naturally formed curved channels. If a flood occurs, the amount of water is huge, the water flow is turbulent, and the water flow will be under inertia. Direct flow will violently impact the original channel and dyke, which may cause the river to be diverted, which will cause huge disaster.
In order to reduce the turbulent currents washing the river embankment, on the inside of the river embankment or the edge of the channel, a gabion cage or a gabion net pad will directly impact the gabion cage or a gabion mat to protect the embankment or Flume.
The river is at the curved channel. As it encounters gabion cages or gabion net mats, the river will bend, and it can safely guide the river by flowing along the inherent channel.
Spread a layer of soil on the gabion net cage to grow grass; naturally, it will also settle the dust and grow weeds naturally.
Reinforced gabion nets Gabion nets are also applied to flood dams and diversion dams to guide or restrict floods.