- Flood prevention gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Plastic covered gabion net
- Lead wire gabion net
- Five twisted gabion nets
- Plastic gabion net
- Reinforced gabion net
- Galvanized gabion net
- Zinc-aluminum gabion net
- Gabion cage
- Ecological gabion net
- Silicon gabion net
- Welded gabion net
- Gabion gabion net
- Lead wire gbin net
- Lead wire gabion slope protection
- Galvanized grid
- River channel gbin
- Gabion retaining wall
- Silicone Gabion
- Reinforced gabin
- Gabion mat
- Galvanized Renault pads
- pvc renault cushion
- Renault padding
- Double partition Renault cushion
Address: Yuanxi Village, Anping County, Hebei Province
Zinc-aluminum gabion net
Zinc-aluminum gabion net is also called Gorfan gabion net. Zinc-aluminum gabion net is currently the best anti-corrosion performance and longest service life of gabion net. Its anti-corrosion performance is obviously better than galvanized gabion net. . The galvanized gabion mesh skin is a layer of zinc protective film, which will lose its anti-corrosion performance when the skin is damaged, and the zinc aluminum alloy gabion mesh need not worry about cracking and peeling of the zinc layer.
Zinc-aluminum gabion net is currently the best anti-corrosion gabion net product with the longest service life. Its anti-corrosion performance is obviously better than galvanized gabion net. The galvanized gabion mesh skin is a layer of zinc protective film, which will lose its anti-corrosion performance when the skin is damaged, and the zinc aluminum alloy gabion mesh need not worry about cracking and peeling of the zinc layer.
Zinc aluminum alloy gabion mesh is divided into 10% zinc aluminum alloy gabion mesh and 5% zinc aluminum alloy gabion mesh. Zinc aluminum alloy is a new type of anti-corrosion material. 10% zinc aluminum gabion mesh and ordinary gabion mesh The mesh specifications are the same, and the wire diameter ranges from 2.00mm to 4.00mm. But its tensile strength of 570MPA is significantly higher than that of ordinary gabion nets of 350MPA, and the elongation is also better.
Uses: 10% zinc aluminum alloy gabion net is mainly used in: water conservancy projects, river treatment projects, slope protection projects, railway roadbed slope protection, ecological protection, ecological slopes, coastal engineering, disaster prevention, large-scale slope support engineering. It can not only alleviate the impact of turbulent river water on the dyke slope, but also prevent the damage caused by the invasion of wind and waves, and also achieve the natural convection and exchange function between the water body and the soil below the slope, and achieve ecological balance. Vegetation on the slope can add landscape and greening effects.
Features of Zinc Aluminum Gabion Net
(1) The construction is flexible and convenient. It only needs to put the stone into the cage to seal, and no special technology is needed.
(2) It has a strong ability to resist natural damage, corrosion resistance and adverse weather effects.
(3) Super anti-corrosion ability and long service life, the service life can reach 80 years.
(4) The silt between the stones in the cage is conducive to plant production and can be integrated into the surrounding natural environment.
(5) It has good permeability and can prevent damage caused by hydrostatic force. Conducive to the stability of hillsides and banks
(6) Environmental protection materials: cadmium (cd) <10ppm, lead (pb) <50ppm, other harmful substances such as mercury (hg), hexavalent chromium (cr6 +), polybrominated biphenyls (pbb), polybrominated diphenyl ethers (pbde) Checked out, in full compliance with the environmental standards of rosh. <>